Thursday, February 18, 2010

A quick peak into hell week

Also known as finals week.

I've had 3 exams already this week, one taken on only 2.5 hours of sleep. We'll see how that one turns out!

Last but not least is Pharmacology. The bane of my existence. It's just a lot of memorization, and trying to remember random drugs with silly little tricks like...

Topiramate. For generalized, partial, and other seizures. It reminds me of America's Next TOP Model. Hmm...models. Weight loss and reduced cognitive ability. Oh, those just happen to be the side effects of TOPiramate! Ha!

This is my desk currently. It doesn't look so bad.



But you can't see the crap I've got spread out on the kitchen table, the couch, the coffee table...

And here are my flash cards.




There's a lot of them. A lot. Look how far up they come next to that pretty little bottle of beer (my treat for tomorrow night when I am done).

And they don't have just one or a few words on the back. They are all packed full of information I need to know. For tomorrow. At 9am. So I better stop blogging and start cramming!

No comments: