Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 4: Dixon, IL to North Chicago, IL

We slept in on the last day since we only had about a two hour drive left. I let Dad do the driving since we would be going through city traffic and he has more experience pulling a trailer.

We rolled up to school at about 10am. My move-in appointment wasn't until 3pm, but it was so quiet they let me move in immediately. We spent the rest of the day moving in and unpacking boxes. Boy do I hate moving. You never realize how much crap you have until you have to move it.

My kitchen as seen from the living area.




The living area as seen from the kitchen.



My empty boxes.


Looking back toward the kitchen and the front door (on the left). The bedroom door is on the right.


Looking into the bedroom.


The bedroom as seen from the bathroom hallway.


Poor dad. I think I tuckered him out.


Looking toward the bathroom hallway.


I'll try to post a video once everything is completely finished. I still have some pictures to hang and a few other things to do.

No comments: