Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Target dollar bins

are the most dangerous place in the world. Seriously. I walk by and think, "oh, it's just a dollar" and then proceed to put numerous knick-knacks, paddywhacks, and anything else in my basket. By the time I get to the checkout, I've got about $10 extra dollars worth of stuff from the dollar bins alone. So I now try to either not look, or just walk away.

But today I couldn't resist. They had Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer lip balm! Rudolph is my favorite of all the holiday specials. They had different ones for the different characters. It was soooo hard, but I only bought one. Can you guess which character I chose?


(I found this pic online at http://x-entertainment.com/updates/2010/11/12/rudolph-the-red-nosed-lip-balm/, so thanks to whomever took it. Also, ignore the one on the right. It was also at Target, but I don't give a damn about it. Imagine instead if it were one of Clarice, Rudolph's lady-friend, because my Target had that one, too. Now if they only had Yukon Cornelius!)

I chose the Bumble! (he's my favorite)

No comments: