Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We didn't get the apartment

They want to get someone in there sooner.
The email I sent to my future roomie when I found out this afternoon:

%$$$$$$$$$$$$ck.
%$ck.
Is it wrong for me to want the landlord to get a nasty disease, so then he can be all like, "Damn! If only I had two awesome med student girls as my tenants, I could totally ask them what the F is wrong with me! Why, God, why didn't I suck up that one month of rent? Why?????!!!!!"

Stupid Foster.
I'm upstairs cursing him if you want to strategize our next move.
PS...I hope they get crack addict renters who brew meth and breed pitbulls in the bathroom. %$cktards.


Edited for this family-friendly blog, of course.
Seriously, though. Please curse this man with me. He deserves it. If I fail my classes and boards because I'm out looking for an apartment yet again, I will exact revenge on him, and it will not be pretty. It will not be pretty.

No comments: