Friday, November 7, 2008

Finished

I finished my last final exactly 3 hours and 1 minute ago. It feels great to be done. I'm not so sure about my grades, but at least this week is over. I haven't slept more than four hours a night, and I think I may have worn the same outfit every day. I've also discovered that even two pots of coffee won't keep me up all night, no matter how strong I brew them.

Anyhoo, I treated myself to a nice home-cooked meal and a beer. And now I can finally clean up my aparment, do some laundry, take care of the foot tall stack of filing, and catch up on episodes of The Office. Thank God they put their episodes online!

2 comments:

-hh said...

congratulations! how much time do you have off b4 it starts all over again?

Timzie said...

I start back Monday morning. So I had a nice week off to veg, sleep in, and read for fun.