Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jumping on the blogging bandwagon...

So not to sound like I have any great insights to share, but I had been thinking of starting a blog for a while now. Just a way to keep in touch with friends who I will no longer get to see all the time. And my parents. Probably mostly for them. They're having a hard time with my moving 2,000 miles away, but I figure if I can keep them up to date with what I'm doing and how my life is going, it will make things a teensy bit easier for them.

Plus now I'll have an outlet for all the bitching and moaning I am sure I will be doing. And it will be a great distraction when I don't want to study.

1 comment:

-hh said...

you're fantastic, copycat. haha. oh, set your mom and dad and yourself up with skype before you leave oregon. i have my whole family using it b/c we can talk for FREE and actually SEE each other. it makes a huge difference in the homesickness realm when you can see your mom and pooch and old house. something comforting about it.