Sunday, May 10, 2009

Same &^%$, Different Day

My life, as well as a Lyrics Born album.

Anyway, so yeah, it's just been more of the same for the last few months. Get up, go to class, go study in the library. Pretty boring, but I guess it's good to get into that rhythm. Even though I only have one more week of classes. And not even a full week - only 4 days! I can't believe this first year is almost over. I'm still in shock at even being here, let alone being almost done with my first year.

Okay, back to the books so I don't flunk out and have to retake anything over the summer. My summer plans consist of hanging out, sleeping in, working out, reading for fun, and exploring Chicagoland. Bring on the summer!

PS...Happy Mother's Day Mom! Only 19 more days!

2 comments:

meghan said...

Definitely let me know if "exploring Chicagoland" means a trip to Milwaukee! Also, before you go to India I have 500 leftover rupees for you. That's like $10!

Timzie said...

Hey Meghan! I would loooove to come up to Milwaukee and check it out. And, turns out I'm not going to India. An opportunity presented itself here, so I decided to take it, and that's why I'll be sticking around this summer (with a trip to P-town in June to visit the fam). Anyway, hopefully I will get to see you and your great city sometime soon!