Sunday, October 5, 2008

See, that didn't take so long

So whenever I am in the neighborhoods just south of school, I see these signs at major intersections. I've never seen signs like this before, but I just think they are a riot. Who puts this stuff on road signs? Are things that bad that you have to remind people to be caring at a 4 way stop? I hope people don't forgo teaching this at home or in schools because it's on a road sign.





(PS...I tried taking some pics with my camera phone, but none of them turned out. These are from http://www.ci.highland-park.il.us/community/character_counts_pillarAward.html)

2 comments:

-hh said...

i love your socially-responsible community. maybe we should take this community lesson even further! put signs up everywhere -- bathroom: "Wipe: Clean your ass and make everything more sanitary" grocery store: "Eat: Make sure death by starvation doesn't get you." bedroom: "Trust: this will only take a minute."

Timzie said...

I think I've seen some of those around!